Pelion Connectivity Management Help
Pelion Connectivity Management is a platform for Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) to manage and monetize IoT connectivity services.
Connectivity Management features:
- Manage the full subscriber life cycle, from ordering and activating subscribers to barring or terminating them
- View detailed connectivity information about each subscriber
- Track subscriber data usage, using monitoring alerts
billing information, rate plans andinvoices for all subscribers
- View reports and logs
- Set up user accounts and manage user access permissions
- Develop third-party access to the platform using API integrations
|Quick help to get you started. Includes the most commonly performed tasks.|
|Full user guide that covers every feature.|
Detailed help for managing a single subscriber.
|Answers to frequently asked questions.|
Details about functionality enhancements and known issues for the current release.
API reference for developers and help for working with the API.
Documentation for commonly performed tasks
Contact the support team
The support team can assist you if you experience issues with connectivity or with the Connectivity Management platform. You can raise a ticket by emailing the support team.
Info: For further information about raising a support ticket, see the topic How do I contact the support team?
Document version: 01-07
Document ID: 15-01